A powerful countertop blender in your kitchen helps you in a lot of daily tasks. It efficiently saves your time and work too. You probably do not want the new blender to demand repair frequently. We want it to last for years and years without any repair issues. However, merely wishing about it won’t help! Your life isn’t a fairytale so that you keep on waiting for the jin to fulfill your desires. If someone has to do it, it is you. You can readily increase the lifespan of a countertop blender and make it work more smoothly by following a few simple tricks. People who lack the sufficient knowledge of using a blender accurately indirectly interfere with the regular machinery of the blender.
Therefore, it is more prone to minute problems. Let us look at some amazing ways to use a latest countertop blender perfectly:
How to use the
- Speed settings without any hassle
The speed settings of the blender primarily aim in the ingredient to be blended. You will mostly get a speed setting ranging from 3 to 9 in a decent blender brand. Use the low-speed setting for batters and other lumpy ingredients. The medium speed is for nuts, sauces, veggies, and fruits. The high speed is exclusive for making smoothies or protein shakes. You will also get ice crusher options in some blenders especially. It is suitable for people having kitchen bar settings.
- Lids in a proper way
Make sure to secure the lid tightly before turning on the blender. Never open the blender’s lid when the motor is functioning. The spillage caused by it can waste the food, increase your work, and make you worry about the mess. Few decent brands have safety locks in the lid to avoid this condition.
- Pulse function
Like you need to cut the veggies into smaller pieces to make it more chewable. Similarly, the pulse button helps to churn the hard ingredients into a course one before processing it into high speed. You can use it for frozen ingredients, chopping, and chunky ingredients. It is also an ideal way to prevent clogging of the blender.
Here are some points to avoid:
- Do not put solid foods directly in it. Chop them into smaller pieces or use the pulse function.
- Never leave the blender unattended. It can cause a huge loss.
- Do not process it for a long time if the cup is warm.
- Do not immerse the base of the blender in water.
Here are the fundamental steps you should follow:
- Take a clean blender, set the position, and plug it.
- Add the ingredients inside the cup.
- Secure the lid tightly and properly.
- Blend the ingredients using the speed settings.
- Once you are done, open the lid, and pour the ingredients into the vessel/cup.
- Rinse and clean the blender immediately.
- Make sure to take breaks between the blending session.
We hope that you have learned the fundamentals of using a blender. We have also mentioned the points to avoid during blending. Thanks for reading!